By Millikan R. A.
Read Online or Download A Re-determination of the Value of the Electron and of Related Constants (1917)(en)(6s) PDF
Similar jurisprudence books
Countering the influential view of severe felony stories that legislations is an incoherent mix of conflicting political ideologies, this ebook forges a new paradigm for realizing the typical legislation as being unified and systematic. Alan Brudner applies Hegel's felony and ethical philosophy to model a accomplished synthesis of the typical legislation of estate, agreement, tort, and crime.
- Homes Not Handcuffs: The Criminalization of Homelessness in U.S. Cities
- Outsmarting the Terrorists (Global Crime and Justice)
- New Perspectives on Property Law: Obligations and Restitution
- Mental Conditions Defences in the Criminal Law
- Handelman, Lawrence.Ring Theory Waterloo 1978 Proceedings University of Waterloo, Canada 12-16 June 1978
- Ética jurídica sin verdad
Extra resources for A Re-determination of the Value of the Electron and of Related Constants (1917)(en)(6s)
90. L. Paulson, “Radbruch on Unjust Laws”, n. 9 above, p. 489 ff. 59 G. Radbruch, “Gesetzliches Unrecht”, n. 6 above, p. 90. L. Paulson, “Lon L. Fuller, Gustav Radbruch, and the ‘Positivist’ Theses” (1994) 13 Law and Philosophy 313 at 314. 61 G. Radbruch, “Die Erneuerung des Rechts” in G. Radbruch, Gesamtausgabe, in A. F. Müller, 1990) vol. 3, p. 108. L. Paulson, “Lon L. Fuller, Gustav Radbruch, and the ‘Positivist’ Theses”, n. 60 above, p. 314 ff. and H. ” in H. ), Staatsrecht in Theorie und Praxis.
35 above, p. 210. 66 When there exists in legal practice a consensus that the fulfilment of certain minimal requirements of justice is a necessary condition for the legal character or validity of the rules of the state, then anchored in legal practice is the capacity to provide resistance to the acts of an unjust state by dint of arguments which are juridical as well as moral. In this respect it is true that one should not be under any illusions about the prospects for success of such resistance.
Krawietz (Berlin: Duncker & Humblot, 1993), p. 23 ff. 47 R. Alexy, “Bulygins Kritik des Richtigkeitsarguments”, in E. Garzón Valdés, W. H. v. Wright and R. ), Normative Systems in Legal and Moral Theory. Festschrift for Carlos E Alchourrón and Eugenio Bulygin (Berlin: Duncker & Humblot, 1997), p. 243 ff. 28 I. Law Under Stress provision about injustice. This results, as is so often the case with the absurd, from a contradiction. A contradiction comes about because a claim to correctness is necessarily bound up with the act of giving a constitution, and in such cases it is above all a claim to justice.
A Re-determination of the Value of the Electron and of Related Constants (1917)(en)(6s) by Millikan R. A.