By Kaarel Kaljurand
Read or Download Attempto controlled English as a semantic web language PDF
Similar nonfiction_7 books
- Random Evolutions and Their Applications
- Springer-Verlag Cryptanalytic Attacks on RSA
- The radiochemistry of astatine
- Developing multi-professional teamwork for integrated children's services : research, policy and practice
- Rings and homology
- Fluorescence in Bio-inspired Nanotechnology: First as Probe, Then as Function
Additional resources for Attempto controlled English as a semantic web language
31) Everything that flows-into something is a river. Everything that flows-into something is a stream. = Everything that flows-into something is a river or is a stream. Another mistake that users often make is that they think that SubClassOf can be used to encode the “part-whole” relationship [WCH87]. g. the users interpret town country as meaning that every town is part of a country. g. g. ‘contain’) or a dedicated construction like ‘is a part of’. 34) Every town is a country. 35) Every town is contained by a country.
Therefore, this mapping is not compatible with the semantics of ACE. e. g. Every C is a D.. 4 are respected. e. the mapping from OWL to ACE) must result in an understandable and acceptable English. We consider the fulfillment of this requirement guaranteed by the ACE design decisions. Furthermore, in the verbalization direction, we use ACE constructs, such as relative clauses, which provide conciseness, and in order to increase readability, we also try to avoid anaphoric references. ”. g. parentheses, ∃, ∀, ) must be used in the verbalization, because such words/symbols are specific to the domain of logic and are not common in everyday language.
19) Alice Jones and Bob Smith are persons. 20) Universities and persons are types of agent. 21) Journals have articles. 22) Projects have string names. 23) SEKT has name with value ’Semantically-Enabled Knowledge Technology’. 24) Forget projects, journals and ’Department of Computer Science’. (instruction to the parser to undo certain declarations) As seen from the examples, CLOnE targets only a tiny fragment of OWL, where one can express domain, range, subclass, and individual assertion axioms.
Attempto controlled English as a semantic web language by Kaarel Kaljurand