By Paizo Inc.
Peoples and Powers!
The peoples of the Pathfinder crusade surroundings have raised empires, mastered the best secrets and techniques of magic, and explored their global and past. Now delve into their histories, cultures, and powers with Pathfinder crusade atmosphere: internal Sea Races! within this ebook, you can find information on all of the significant races that form the interior Sea sector, from elves and dwarves to celestial-touched aasimars and subterranean drow, besides new info on various infrequent and mysterious populations. Dive into this tome of secrets and techniques and discover:
• In-depth discussions of the natures, histories, and cultures of all seven middle races—including 12 assorted human ethnicities—plus races just like the maniacal goblins, crow-headed tengu, fiend-blooded tieflings, and more!
• New feats, spells, magic goods, armor, and guns for characters of the entire races more often than not present in the interior Sea region.
• A precis of the principles for construction a personality of any featured race, in addition to exchange heritages for races with varied origins.
• personality features that can assist you get the main from your character's cultural background, ideals, and backstory.
• Glimpses of infrequent races rarely obvious within the internal Sea area!
Experience the thrills of each blockbuster motion motion picture, each heart-pounding first-person shooter, and each explosive, high-octane escapade you could dream up. inside of this publication, you will find every little thing you want to construct the final word modern-world crusade jam-packed with cinematic event, and to create the dynamic heroes had to face the harrowing hazards that look ahead to within.
For gamers and Gamemasters, this product is appropriate with the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying online game and different d20 System roleplaying games.
By David Bolack, Zach Bush, Visit Amazon's Lynn Davis Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, Lynn Davis, , Bryan Armor
A sourcebook for Mage: The Ascension. Mage: The Ascension is a role-playing online game dependent on this planet of Darkness, and used to be released by means of White Wolf online game Studio. A definitive examine the traditions as an entire.
By Paizo Inc.
Because the starting, humans have informed tales of the monsters that stalk the evening, lurking simply past town wall or the village’s facet. those are the creatures of fantasy and legend that experience stood the try of time, that have entered daily language and remained cultural touchstones for hundreds of thousands of years. Now the Pathfinder Roleplaying video game is going looking for 10 of those vintage monsters, culled from one of the maximum tales ever told.
Mythical Monsters Revisited explores the lives and societies of the main recognized monsters of all time, drawn from the mythology of the traditional Greeks, Egyptians, Aztecs, and others. each one monster access beneficial properties an intensive ecology exploring the creature’s biology and tradition, notes at the monster’s real-world historical past, tips about how top to make use of the beast on your video game, distinct overviews of the monster’s position within the Pathfinder crusade environment, and more.
Inside this e-book, you’ll locate monsters like:
• Medusas, the snake-headed banes of historic Greece, who flip their enemies to stone with a glance.
• Hydras, the many-headed serpents that develop new heads for every one they lose.
• 4 sorts of sphinxes, from the riddle-loving gynosphinxes to the philosophical androsphinxes, the goat-headed criosphinxes, and the evil hawk-headed hieracosphinxes.
• Harpies, the feral winged ladies whose siren songs entice adventurers to slaughter.
• Phoenixes, who're reborn from their very own ashes.
• Couatls, the feathered serpents of Aztec fable who function messengers and servants of benevolent gods.
• different historical terrors resembling flesh-hungry wendigos, three-headed chimeras, leonine griffons, and the horrifyingly clever sea monsters referred to as krakens.
Mythical Monsters Revisited is meant to be used with the Pathfinder Roleplaying online game and Pathfinder crusade surroundings, yet can simply be utilized in any fable video game environment.
By Dharmendra Sharma, Margarita Favorskaya, Lakhmi C. Jain, Robert J. Howlett
This monograph e-book is targeted at the contemporary advances in clever, multimedia and computing device gaming applied sciences. The Contributions include:
·Smart Gamification and shrewdpermanent severe Games.
·Fusion of safe IPsec-based digital deepest community, cellular computing and wealthy multimedia technology.
·Teaching and selling clever net of items strategies utilizing the Serious-game Approach.
·Evaluation of scholar wisdom utilizing an e-Learning Framework.
·The iTEC Eduteka.
·3D digital Worlds as a Fusion of Immersing, Visualizing, Recording, and Replaying Technologies.
·Fusion of multimedia and cellular expertise in audio courses for Museums and Exhibitions: from Bluetooth Push to net Pull.
The booklet is directed to researchers, scholars and software program builders operating within the components of schooling and data technologies.
By Paizo Inc.
Unharness the Beasts!
Get your first examine the longer term with greater than a dozen menacing monsters that we could not make room for within the Pathfinder Bestiary. those creatures will not be making an visual appeal within the Pathfinder RPG for no less than a yr and should hence merely be on hand during this booklet for an extended whereas. Showcasing the recent principles and adaptability of the Pathfinder Roleplaying video game, this choice of creatures attracts from greater than 30 years of gaming background and includes:
• lethal beasts and commonplace allies, comparable to allips, caryatid columns, faerie dragons, huecuvas, shadow mastiffs, and more!
• New principles for gigantic partners, arcane creations, sinister traps, variation creatures, and different concepts to be used with either 3.5 and the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
• reasons of never-before-seen ideas being integrated within the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
• A preview directory of approximately each monster to be integrated within the upcoming Pathfinder Bestiary
• Reimaginings of a few of the main iconic creatures in gaming, vibrantly illustrated via the very best artists in fantasy
Add a style of the Pathfinder Roleplaying online game on your crusade this present day with this reputable handbook of Pathfinder monstrosities!
This 16-page complement was once first and foremost made on hand at no cost RPG Day on June 20, 2009.
By David Sheff
The riveting tale of Nintendo's conquest of the interactive leisure delivering real stories jam-packed with cocky vanity, self belief and foreign intrigue that rival any novel. if it is recounting the struggles over the game"Tetris," supplying blow-by-blow narrative of Nintendo's sour felony war or its see-saw festival with different businesses for industry management, video game Over is a masterful piece of industrial journalism and technical reportage-a ebook either cautionary and highly enjoyable.