By Marcin Maleszka, Ngoc Thanh Nguyen (auth.), Piotr Jędrzejowicz, Ngoc Thanh Nguyen, Kiem Hoang (eds.)
The two-volume set LNAI 6922 and LNAI 6923 constitutes the refereed court cases of the 3rd overseas convention on Computational Collective Intelligence, ICCCI 2011, held in Gdynia, Poland, in September 2011.
The 112 papers during this quantity set offered including three keynote speeches have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from three hundred submissions. The papers are prepared in topical sections on wisdom administration, desktop studying and purposes, independent and collective decision-making, collective computations and optimization, net providers and semantic internet, social networks and computational swarm intelligence and applications.
Read or Download Computational Collective Intelligence. Technologies and Applications: Third International Conference, ICCCI 2011, Gdynia, Poland, September 21-23, 2011, Proceedings, Part II PDF
Similar international books
This quantity includes the refereed complaints of the overseas convention on Abelian teams and Modules held on the Dublin Institute of expertise in eire, from August 10 till August 14, 1998. The assembly introduced jointly greater than 50 researchers and graduate scholars from 14 nations world wide.
This publication encompasses a number of essays by means of prime specialists associated with the phenomenal features of the student in honour of whom it really is released, Tullio Treves, who combines his educational history along with his useful reports of a negotiator of foreign treaties and a pass judgement on of a global tribunal.
- User Modeling 2007: 11th International Conference, UM 2007, Corfu, Greece, July 25-29, 2007. Proceedings
- Advances in Nonlinear Speech Processing: 6th International Conference, NOLISP 2013, Mons, Belgium, June 19-21, 2013. Proceedings
- Vth International Congress on X-Ray Optics and Microanalysis / V. Internationaler Kongreß für Röntgenoptik und Mikroanalyse / Ve Congrès International sur l’Optique des Rayons X et la Microanalyse
- Distributed Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Bioinformatics, Soft Computing, and Ambient Assisted Living: 10th International Work-Conference on Artificial Neural Networks, IWANN 2009 Workshops, Salamanca, Spain, June 10-12, 2009. Proceedings, Part II
- Computer Vision Systems: 9th International Conference, ICVS 2013, St. Petersburg, Russia, July 16-18, 2013. Proceedings
- Update in Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine: Proceedings of the 5th International Symposium on Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine Brussels, Belgium, March 26–29, 1985
Extra resources for Computational Collective Intelligence. Technologies and Applications: Third International Conference, ICCCI 2011, Gdynia, Poland, September 21-23, 2011, Proceedings, Part II
2455, pp. 193–202. : A survey of approaches to automatic schema matching. : A comprehensive database schema integration method based on the theory of formal concepts. : s-Consensus Trees and Indices. : Ontology Transformation: from Requirements to Conceptual Model. Scientific Papers, University of Latvia. Computer Science and Information Technologies, vol. 751, pp. 52–64 (2009) Semantically Enhanced Collaborative Filtering Based on RSVD Andrzej Szwabe, Michal Ciesielczyk, and Tadeusz Janasiewicz Institute of Control and Information Engineering, Poznan University of Technology pl.
For some pairs of Complex Trees it is not possible for the result of integration of those trees to have both precision and relationship completeness equal to 1. An example of the structures generating the conflict are Complex Trees CT1 and CT2 with identical multisets of vertices and a single vertex as a child of different vertices. Outline of the proof. The proof is based on the premise of multiset addition operation. The multiset generated by precision-based integration has different cardinality than the one generated by relationship completeness based integration.
An example of a cascade system may be found in , where, in the ﬁrst stage, a content-based model is built for each user, and then the ratings of data are used to combine these features in order to generate the ﬁnal user proﬁles, used for recommendation purposes. SVD is the most widely used matrix factorization method for collaborative ﬁltering and text retrieval. Consequently, it is also used in hybrid recommendation systems. Random Indexing (RI) and Reﬂective Random Indexing (RRI) have been introduced  in order to meet the problem of computational complexity and storage requirements of SVD.
Computational Collective Intelligence. Technologies and Applications: Third International Conference, ICCCI 2011, Gdynia, Poland, September 21-23, 2011, Proceedings, Part II by Marcin Maleszka, Ngoc Thanh Nguyen (auth.), Piotr Jędrzejowicz, Ngoc Thanh Nguyen, Kiem Hoang (eds.)