By Imre Csiszár, János Körner
Csiszár and Körner's ebook is largely considered as a vintage within the box of knowledge conception, delivering deep insights and professional remedy of the main theoretical matters. It contains in-depth insurance of the math of trustworthy info transmission, either in two-terminal and multi-terminal community situations. up-to-date and significantly improved, this re-creation provides specified discussions of data theoretic secrecy and of zero-error info thought, together with the deep connections of the latter with extremal combinatorics. The displays of all center topics are self contained, even the complex subject matters, which is helping readers to appreciate the $64000 connections among probably various difficulties. eventually, 320 end-of-chapter difficulties, including priceless fixing tricks, let readers to boost an entire command of the mathematical strategies. it really is a great source for graduate scholars and researchers in electric and digital engineering, machine technological know-how and utilized arithmetic
Read or Download Information theory : coding theorems for discrete memoryless systems PDF
Best signal processing books
This newly revised version of a vintage Artech residence publication presents a accomplished and present figuring out of sign detection and estimation. that includes a wealth of latest and accelerated fabric, the second one version introduces the options of adaptive CFAR detection and dispensed CA-CFAR detection. The publication offers whole factors of the maths had to absolutely grasp the cloth, together with chance conception, distributions, and random tactics.
Overlaying every thing from sign processing algorithms to built-in circuit layout, this whole advisor to electronic front-end is precious for pro engineers and researchers within the fields of sign processing, instant verbal exchange and circuit layout. displaying how idea is translated into sensible know-how, it covers all of the proper criteria and provides readers the best layout technique to regulate a quickly expanding variety of purposes.
This article is directed on the marketplace of DSP clients led to through the advance of strong and cheap software program instruments to research indications. those instruments let subtle manipulation of signs yet don't supply an knowing of the speculation or the root for the options. This paintings develops an method of the improvement of the maths of DSP and makes use of examples from parts of the spectrum known to novices, including questions and instructed experiments
A pragmatic method of estimating and monitoring dynamic structures in real-worl purposes a lot of the literature on appearing estimation for non-Gaussian structures is brief on useful technique, whereas Gaussian tools frequently lack a cohesive derivation. Bayesian Estimation and monitoring addresses the space within the box on either money owed, offering readers with a finished evaluate of equipment for estimating either linear and nonlinear dynamic platforms pushed via Gaussian and non-Gaussian noices.
- RF and Digital Signal Processing for Software-Defined Radio: A Multi-Standard Multi-Mode Approach
- Digital Design of Signal Processing Systems: A Practical Approach
- Finite Elements, Electromagnetics and Design
- Cryptography and Secure Communication
Additional info for Information theory : coding theorems for discrete memoryless systems
7 A linear system with the excitation f (t) and response g(t) Analog Continuous-time Signals and Systems 19 A causal signal is one that is zero for negative values of time. A causal system is a system whose impulse response is a causal signal. 63) k =−∞ where F (k ω0 ) is the Fourier transform of f (t) evaluated at the discrete set of frequencies k ω0 that is F (k ω0 ) = T /2 −T /2 f (t) exp(−jk ω0 t) dt. 65) stating that the duration (t) of a signal and its bandwidth (ω) cannot be simultaneously small, so that the smaller the duration the wider the bandwidth and vice versa.
84) which is obtained by a generalization of the familiar analysis of the Op Amp circuit with sinusoidal frequency impedances Z1 ( jω) and Z2 ( jω) then extending the results to complex frequencies. 13. It produces an output which is the negative of the input. e. 84) without the negative sign. 14. 15 whose transfer function is given by Vout (s) = Vin (s) Z2 (s) +1 . 15 is obtained by taking Z2 = 0 and removing Z1 replacing it by an open circuit. 16. It is used to effect isolation between stages, that is, performing the connection while preventing interaction in the form of the second stage drawing current from the ﬁrst.
78) is integrated n times (assuming n ≥ m), then the operations expressed by the resulting equation become: addition, multiplication by a constant and integration. 11, which can be viewed as elementary subsystems or basic building blocks. 83), can be described using these basic building blocks. 12 where Z1 (s) and Z2 (s) are arbitrary complex frequency domain impedances. 84) which is obtained by a generalization of the familiar analysis of the Op Amp circuit with sinusoidal frequency impedances Z1 ( jω) and Z2 ( jω) then extending the results to complex frequencies.
Information theory : coding theorems for discrete memoryless systems by Imre Csiszár, János Körner